Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Recap...


I know the 4th of july is over but I couldn’t resist posting some pics from our families celebration. Every year my parents have a big party for all our family and friends and this year was no different. Even though not as many people as usual could make it, fun was had by all. The evening included plenty of delicious food, water gun fights, and FIREWORKS. I being well me didn’t take a picture one, yes I am an airhead. Thankfully Lauren (my SIL to be) came through! She captured some of the best images of Charlot and her cousin Mia. I just look at these pictures and can’t help but smile and think what sweet little ladies they are becoming!
Cheering I am not certain for who but cheering!
Here they are being Elsa (Frozen) and I am sure they are freezing everyone that comes near.


I am trying convince Charlot I know what I am doing and no worries!

She and I do not have the ability to take a decent pic together.

Oh the hubs he loves pictures.

She found a safe spot for fireworks.

Thank you to my photographer, your date is kind of weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment