Wednesday, July 2, 2014

In Search of...


Hi this is me the wife of the hubs desperately searching to hire a gate opener. Yes I know it sounds crazy and I am not really a lazy person but I seem to get swindled into opening gates quite often here lately.


On Monday the hubs informed me that he was going to go mow some hay. I being the amazing wife I am (BAHAHAHA) offered to bring him out some supper. Normally when I do this it is kind of just a courtesy because he usually says no I don’t really want to have to stop I just eat later. Well apparently on Monday he was on top of his game. He said sure I would love for you to get me some supper I be mowing over at the cattle place.

Sure I know right where that is at! Another HA! I get home grab Charlot, pack him some supper and off we head to where I think he might me. Ok actually I was hoping he would be there because if he wasn’t where I thought that meant he was in the pasture that the actual cattle were in, hence him calling it the cattle place. Well as it turns out hope was not in my favor that evening and he was in fact in the pasture the cattle are currently in. Great a gate to open and cows to deal with.

So I open the gate to get to him. Gate open and closed #1. He jumps in with us and says thanks for supper now can you drive over to the other half of this place (the spot I originally thought he was), I want to check something. Sure we pull up to the gate and he continues to eat his sandwich. Gate open and closed #2. As we drive over to the other half he says how much time do you have? In my head I say none and run away, but as a supportive wife I say a little why? Well I am thinking about moving over here I am pretty much finished up there. OK. He gets out looks at the pasture (ok he did open a few gates then) and gets back in. He says alright I am ready to head back to the tractor. Back up the road we go. Pull to the gate he is eating his peach. Gate open and closed #3. He then says Charlot you want to ride with me in the tractor. Well of course she does. I drop them off at the tractor and head back to you guessed it the gate, to get it open so he, Charlot, the tractor and mower could come through. Gate open and closed #4. So now you should see why I need this gate opener. If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible!!!




Thank you for listening to my crazy for the day. I’m off the hubs just called and wants supper, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment