Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Where have I been and why haven't I been cooking much...


Got to love this view!!!
I feel I have not been a great blogger this past week. Ok so I am not sure I am ever a great blogger but I feel I have neglected it. I also feel that my few faithful readers deserve some explanation. During the time from late June through mid-to late July I work each and every day. Yes seven count them seven days per week in a corn field. Nope it isn’t a ton of fun but it is a part of the job and I know that each year it will be the same. This is our peak pollinating time and we have roughly 150 high school kiddos at our research center each day that need my attention (plus the attention of everyone who works here).




I will say the kids help make it a lot more fun and when we get views of the crop dusters like these that is pretty awesome as well. I do promise to be better and I am actually cooking a recipe tonight so there will be a homemade meal on the table tonight, family get excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment