Friday, August 29, 2014

5 Questions for Your Friday...


Ok so not really five questions more like four questions and a statement. And I am well aware that I could just go to Pintrest for most of these things. But sometimes Pintrest overwhelms me and I don't know what to trust, you guys are my readers I trust you!

1. I posted a new salad recipe late last night that would be the prefect addition to your Labor Day Weekend BBQ’s. Check out the Grilled Peach Salad with a Peach Vinaigrette Here


2. So we are heading out on a little vaca later next week. A couple of my questions revolve around this. We haven’t been on a long road trip since Charlot was about 2 and we did most of our traveling during her sleeping times. Well this trip we are going to travel as much as possible during the evening and nap times but it is long enough that we can’t do all of it then. My first question is what are some car essentials that I am not thinking of? …I know snacks and drinks but other suggestions would be amazing.

3. Still on the trip… do you have any great snack ideas to take? I would prefer to not be feeding her fruit snacks for 14 hours.

4. Ok this is a bit weird but you read my blog so you should be accustom. I am like a magnet to mosquitos they love me. I have approximately 467 bites on my legs currently. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem I would just wear jeans and let them heal. But one of my dearest friends is getting married in a few weeks and I just so happen to be one of her Bridesmaids. The deal with this is my dress only covers to my knees. I would prefer to not look like I have mumps all over my legs for her pictures. They seriously could scare her future children if they looked back at her pictures. YIKES! Any who do you have any good remedies for healing these puppies quickly?

5. Ok I am sure I am behind times and you are all going to tell me to get with it but…Can someone please tell me about Jamberries??? I think that is how it is spelled. I have been invited to a few events on Facebook and I am still confused. Do they work? Do they stay on? Are they expensive? Help this out of touch old lady!

Thank you for your time this afternoon! And Please Help ME!

2 comments:

  1. I just typed up a nice long response and it disappeared. How maddening!! I will post again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take TRASH BAGS on your trip!! It will make it so much easier when you stop, and need to take stuff out. Make sure to bring entertainment. Games, colors, papers, movie, etc. For the snacks I always take like carrot sticks, and peanut butter, or trail mix (individual packages are sold). We always had a little cooler full of fruits, and veggies we picked out along with water or pop. I don't know how to heal the bites, but they have this product call Airbrushed legs in the makeup dept at Wally World, and that should cover any scars or dark marks from the bites. If you're anything like me you scratch them until they bleed and scar. Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete