Friday, August 8, 2014

The Latest Edition of...The Things She Says!

Driving one day this is what I heard in the back seat


“Shoo I don’t really like you”

“If you are looking for your momma go outside!”

Me- “Charlot who are you talking too?”

“That fly right there!”



Playing one night after bath.

“Mom I was born to have this tuba!”

She is showing me a straw and I am not certain she knows what a tuba is.

Me- “Oh you were?!?!”

“Yup when I was a tiny baby!”

What do you say to that?



Over dinner one night…by the way the children she is talking about go to her sitter with her.

“Momma Graidyn has a brother right”

Me- “Yes”

“Emerson she has a brother too”

Me-“Yes”

“Chase what about Chase”

Me-“He has a sister”

“And Liam?”

Me- “I think he has a sister”

Me thinking I knew where this was going- “Why Charlot”

“Cause I don’t need any of those!”

I was wrong and I am certain her father and I will take that into account! HA!

Last but not least…DO NOT GO SHOPPING WITH MY KID!

We had been looking at jeans at a boot store and she kept picking out all the super sparkly ones. Finally I just gave up and said I didn’t need any of those.

We then head to another store. As we walk in she notices out loud of course!

“Momma these jeans don’t have any jewels or diamonds or sparkles!”

Me- “No they don’t”

“Well don’t you want pretty ones”

Me-“Not really sweetie, they look super cute on you and little girls like you. But this Mom doesn’t really need them” meaning they wouldn’t flatter my rumpus

Why oh why did I explain myself!!!

About that time a lady walks by wearing sparkly jeans and my child announces…

“Well THAT LADY HAS LOTS OF SPARKLES AND SHE A MOM!!!”

We will no longer be welcomed back at that store!

No comments:

Post a Comment