Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Girl and Her PAP!!!


My child and her Pap are a force to be reckoned with! They are quite a pair, full of laughter, hugs, kisses, and mischief. He is my biggest assistant when I am trying to work on something with Charlot. HA!!! As well as her favorite person to hit up for foods I normally don’t let her have, Diet Dr. Pepper to be exact! And future teachers take note you will probably just need to go ahead and call him when she says something totally inappropriate, like Turd Hearse. Yes dad she told me last night that you have a turd hearse at your house.


But more than anything they are the best of buddies. When he is traveling she misses him dearly, the week my parents were in Alaska this summer about did her in. I am pretty sure a few days without seeing Charlot about does Pap in as well. Pretty much he is a sucker for her and she is a sucker for him!

She also loves to serve as his assistant…the other night we pulled in and some baby pigs were out and Pap was trying to get them in. I tell you what I could not get my child out of the truck soon enough she needed to help him. Even though he pretty much had it done when she arrived she continued to let him know she was there to help. “Pap I’m here.” “Pap I’ll help you.” “Pap what’s next.” She was all over the place helping! The pictures I got of them watering the hogs together just crack me up. I love them both so much and I am so glad they have each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment