Friday, September 19, 2014

Five Things for Your Friday...


Not a long blog today we are a family going in four million directions!


1. Charlot and I are heading out mid-day today for our weekend adventures! I am heading to SEMO to a have the honor of being a bridesmaid in a dear dear friend’s wedding. On my way there I am dropping my kiddo off for a fun filled weekend with RaRa. I can only imagine the trouble they will get into!

2. The hubs is staying back to keep the home fires burning or better yet put a new roof on our house. Oh loads of fun to be had there!

3. This weekend is our little towns fall festival. It is absolutely one of my favorite things of the year, so I am a little sad to miss it. It did start last night though so we headed out and enjoyed it for a bit.

4. At the fall festival last night my momma and I helped my dado run the Lion’s club pie contest and auction. We hadn’t really planned on having to run quite as much as we did but it was a ball. We also both placed second in our categories with our pies, she made apple I made black bottom banana cream.

5. Harvest is finally getting under way around here and I just need to say for the hundredth time. I love harvest. Love love love it! All except the pink bees wings! If you live in a corn area you know what I mean!

1 comment:

  1. Stupid bees wings! Especially when someone leaves their window down. Lol!

    ReplyDelete