Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Peach Glazed Grilled Chicken...


I told you guys that I cooked my momma a whole peach themed meal a few weeks ago for her birthday. But I never really got around to posting all the recipes for what we had. Will that changes today with the main dish!
You see when I asked my momma what she may want for her birthday meal she said chicken and some kind of rice(I'll post that a different day!) when she said thus my dado say yuck chicken! You see he is not such a fan of chicken unless it is pan fried. But fear not I was determined to make chicken he would like! 
It is all about the marinade here it creates a sweet, savory, and juicy chicken! Plus I kept some back to bast the chicken as it grills. Let's just say I thing I may be changing my dad's opinion of chicken;)!

Peach Grilled Chicken 

8 boneless skinless chicken breasts ( I like thinner ones for grilling)

Marinade 
1/2 cup Peach Preserves
1 cup  EVOO
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1tsp Honey Mistard
1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
1/2 cup fresh basil sliced thinly 

Mix all ingredients for the marinade and reserve 1/2 cup for basting. Place chicken breasts in a large zip top bag pour marinade over the chicken. Close the bag and shake to thoroughly coat the chicken. Allow to marinate for at least three hours but up to six. 
Place chicken on a hot oiled grilled allow chicken to cook approximately four minutes per side. Basting as you go. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment