Wednesday, September 17, 2014

VACA Food…YUM!!!

Ok so I know that I spoke earlier this week about my weight loss and I am really humbled by all your responses and kind words towards my body transformation. So I must begin by saying thank you! I also must tell you that with this lifestyle change I have not cut any one food out of my diet, I fully believe in all things in moderation! I guess I did cut one thing out and it hurt and sometimes I still have to just smell Coca-Cola oh man did I love that stuff. But guess what I love me more!


So the point of all of that was on this vacation I ate and ate and ate some AMAZING FOOD. Seafood in particular. From shrimp and grits to a crawfish po boy, if it was swimming near the coast of Alabama I was eating it! I was a Happy Happy Girl! So was the hubs!

List, Review and Pictures of the restaurants we enjoyed!

1. The Hangout- Loved the Atmosphere, Gumbo was awesome we shared it for an appetizer, I had Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos they weren’t my favorite but the Hubs liked them, he had the Shrimp Po Boy the shrimp were the size of my hand and seasoned perfectly!

2. The Original Oyster House-Shrimp and Grits that would make you slap your momma! That’s what I had! We shared gator tail as an appetizer, Charlot loved it! The hubs had a mixed shrimp plate that had so much variety and so much food he couldn’t even eat it all!

3. The Shrimp Basket- Po Boy’s could have eaten five of them but they were huge and my tummy said NO. I didn’t get any pictures here because I was in such a hurry to get the sandwich in my mouth!

4. Bubba’s Seafood House-Blue Crab Cakes were delish, but I will say this wasn’t our favorite but the service was perfect.

5. Corky’s Ribs and BBQ- Oh The Ribs…Heaven. And the Spaghetti that Charlot had was some of the best I have ever had outside of my kitchen! I think the final picture just sums the trip up perfectly!







No comments:

Post a Comment