Thursday, November 6, 2014

What have we've been up too…

Busy weeks can really take it out of you!
It has been a busy couple of weeks at the homestead. Between Halloween and one of my craziest times at work we have been seeing ourselves coming and going. I wanted to catch you guys up on some of the going ons. 





For couple of years now my momma has hosted a pumpkin carving night at her house shortly before Halloween. Every year this becomes more and more fun. We all carve our own pumpkin and each person’s unique creativity shines. This year was no different an absolute ball was had by all. Well my dad may disagree due to Charlot picking quite a difficult design for him to carve, it was just a pirate ship no biggie right? I love these times we can be together I hope my momma continues this tradition with all of us. 



Halloween was so much fun this year, cold but fun! Charlot chose to be Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. The costume was actually pretty easy to pull together and bonus it was an easy in and out of the car seat costume. We did a little trick or treating prior to the big night to make sure family that didn’t live here could see our little pirate. And during one of these outings the little miss asked “Momma what are you going to be for Halloween?” Of course I hadn’t planned on dressing up but knew that if she wanted me to I would put together something. “Well sweetie what do you want momma to be for Halloween?” “Hum a pirate like me! You can use my hook hand.” So a pirate I was. It was so much fun dressing up with her, she got total kick out of it and I am looking forward to next year maybe I’ll get the hubs costumed up as well!

This little token is what I woke up to Saturday after Halloween. My MIL gave Charlot this microphone for Halloween and she has been belting out Frozen songs since. I thought I would get annoyed really quick with it, but I find it super cute and hilarious all at the same time!

Saturday the Hubs and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. It really doesn't seem like we have been married that long but it is true. To close out the blog today I just want him to know how thankful I am that Charlot and I have him. Hubs you are a Christian man with an incredibly strong work ethic and drive to make our lives better. Thank you for all you do! I don’t think he reads my blog so if you see him you might let me know! Have a great rest of your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment