Monday, January 5, 2015

What in the World We've Been Up To!


So I didn’t leave the blog forever I know that all of you were hanging on by a thread! HA! But I did decide to make a conscious effort this year during my TWO WEEK vacation over the holidays to live more in the moment. I didn’t take a ton of pictures the ones on here are pretty much all I have of Christmas. I really just wanted to take it all in and enjoy the time off with the hubs and Charlot. It was kind of nice to unplug and not be connected every minute of the day.
Daddy reading the "The Night Before Christmas"

Oh Christopher she loves you!


Our Christmas started off on the 22nd and didn’t conclude until late Christmas night. But we had a ball at each and every celebration. Charlot loved playing with her cousins and Christopher well he probably topped the list of Christmas faves for her. Here are some shots of what Santa left for her!

Showing pap how to skate

Uncle Zach and Lauren hit the ball out of the park
with the books they gave her!

Who knows about these two


She forced Zach to hold her baby and crib!

The Monday after Christmas we headed out with my parents to spend a few days at a condo in Branson. It was so much fun to just get away and relax with little to no schedule. Charlot told me the best part of the trip was me making the couch into a bed; apparently sofa beds are popular among the three year old crowd. We all enjoyed the pool, some shopping, and of course the Dixie Stampede. Thanks again Mom and Dad for taking us!
Ready to go!






When we returned home the hubs and I started some DIY home projects! Please pray for us and our marriage as we make these changes over the coming weeks. I will keep you up to date as we go! That’s all for now Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment