Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Happy Birthday to the Hubs...


Happy Birthday Hubs!!! I know how much you love to be featured on my blog!!! Hello honey!!! On this day you were born I can only be thankful, because if this day didn't happen I am not certain where I would be. I say this because you are so much to me!

You are the:
                     rock to my roll
                     peanut butter to my jelly
                     milk to my cookies
                     key to my lock
                     rice to my beans 
                     tooth paste to my tooth brush
                     flip to my flop
                     sweet to my tea 
                     shimmy to my shake (too much no ok!)
                     
and most importantly!!!!

You are the BEST to my FRIEND...I cannot imagine going through this crazy life with anyone other than you! We may not have it all together but together we have it ALL!!!

Happy Birthday I am so glad you joined the thirty world, when I told people that my husband was still in his twenties and I am hum NOT...that were starting to give strange looks! 

             


No comments:

Post a Comment