Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pinterest FAIL….




I am addicted to Pinterest I will gladly admit this; there is absolutely no shame about it! I have obtained many great ideas and recipes from this glorious site. But does Pinterest ever make you feel like Wonder Woman when you are looking at it, thinking oh wow look at that I could totally do that! Then about 15 minutes later when you are actually trying to do said thing you feel miserable and loser like at the same time. I know this doesn’t just happen to me! I have proof! This is how I feel a little better about myself, there is a whole group of us out there that have Pinterest Fails! Check this website out it absolutely cracks me up! PINTEREST FAILS


Now looking at the above picture it doesn’t exactly look like a complete fail, I mean it still looks edible right? Well the ability to be eaten isn’t exactly the problem! You see when I found this recipe for stuffed french bread I thought oh that looks good, plus the post said that her kids loved it! Why wouldn’t mine it consists of bread, cheese and meat, I thought I’ll just add it to my monthly meal plan. Well last night was the slated evening for this meal. I got it all prepared with a nice fresh salad to serve on the side. I was excited to sit down and try it. And that’s when it HAPPENED…

Seriously the second my child laid eyes on her plate she screamed then cried and informed me “I am not eating that yucky looking stuff.” So much for kids loving it! Well I then promptly informed her that she didn’t have to eat it but she could expect no snacks the rest of the night unless she tried it. More tears ensued, and she proceeded to eat cucumbers…very filling I’m sure.

See I felt it was necessary to share this story with all of you so you could see that I am not the perfect Mother of the Year that I know all of you think I am (cough cough). I also wanted you to see that my kid is a complete pain in the rumpus at times especially at meal time and can drive me to the point of drinking in about a second flat. I know all of you think that she is perfect; she takes after her momma after all!!! HA HA HA!!! Here’s to another meal attempt tonight! Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment