Monday, August 17, 2015

Easy creamy chicken


Oh boy oh boy back to school is upon us!!! Yikes! Tomorrow morning I will drop my sweet little one off for her very first day of preschool. Goodness ok I can't do this I am going to tear up. But man alive does she look sweet in her little backpack! Here is a perfect recipe for those busy school evenings!!! I feel it is one that you can put together stick in the fridge and then bake when you get home then dinner is done! I served mine over rice but noodles would be AMAZING as well. I say this because the sauce is absolutely divine, silky smooth and rich with just enough peppery goodness.

Easy Creamy Chicken
 
4 large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 can Cream of Mushroom
1 can Cream of Chicken
1 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1 tbsp Fresh Basil Chopped
1 tbsp Chives Chopped
Few dashes of Paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish. Place chicken breast in baking dish in a single layer, lightly salt and pepper. In a medium size bowl mix soups, sour cream, onion powder, basil, and chives. Pour mixture over the chicken, sprinkle the top with paprika. Bake in middle of the oven for approximately 1 hour or until chicken reaches 170 degrees. Add extra chives to the top if desired. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment