Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Fast Five...


1 Fall is OFFICIALLY upon us! Oh I am so so so happy. My heart is just singing joyful sounds! Oh fall is my season, cool crisp mornings warm sunny days calm clear evenings, the colors, the combines, the apples. Oh yes I do love it all, well I love it all except pumpkin spice anything, or let’s make that pumpkin anything as well. I know that is a complete and utter sin against all things fall. But pumpkin just isn’t my thing. Bleck yuck eww gross! Now s’mores and apples yes please!

2. We are having our family picture taken in Mid-October and I am searching for appropriate outgits for each of us. I don’t want us to be matchy matchy but I also don’t know what direction to go. I have been looking at pintrest pretty much each night but there is just too much. Please someone help me!!! I would love your suggestions and guidance.

3. I am entering a cookie baking competition this weekend! Woohoo this is my first one for cookies so we shall see how it goes! I’ll let you know come Monday!

4. Charlot informed me one day this week that when she is six she will try strawberry milk, she might be old enough by then. And that she knows she is only going to be 5 but she still isn’t quite ready for pink milk. Thank you for the information child.

5. I am so ready to enjoy a weekend off work so basically have a great one all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment